COVID 19 & YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US AT THIS TIME
In order for us to keep our staff & customers safe during this Pandemic we have implemented the following measures at an appointment:
- Masks & gloves must be worn at all times if you haven’t brought your own they will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before entering the showroom a station will be provided for this.
- Our consultants will be wearing visors as well as masks. and gloves so please don’t be alarmed.
- Only 1 guest will be permitted per bride.
- Safe distancing must be adhered whenever possible.
- At this time there will be slightly less appointment availability per day. This is in order for us to sanitize areas & gowns between appointments.
- If any bride or person of the same household is showing any symptoms of the coronavirus we ask of respect that you re-schedule your appointment.
- Our wash rooms will be out of use for the foreseeable future unless needed in an emergency.
We all need to stay safe & well at this time and we thank you for your respect & cooperation.